Things Fall Apart
- Character concepts should generally be heroic and good.
- Reskinning is okay to make concepts work.
- Optional Rules: Inherent Bonus, Theme, Dark Sun options, Reckless Weapon Breakage, Boon Creation Feat. Banned Item: Ioun’s Revelation.
- Characters will begin play at 11th level with 28 starting attribute points.
- House Rule: All characters earn a bonus feat at every odd level of experience. This comes out to six bonus feats at eleventh level. Try not to munchkin these too much – my goal is to give people the opportunity to try out some of the cool flavor feats and less traveled options that you’d otherwise ignore in a more traditional and feat starved D&D game.
- House Rule: Rituals and alchemical recipes are free for characters with the appropriate feats.
- Equipment: Standard adventuring equipment is free. 32,000 Gold to spend on magic items. (No level limit.)